Automatic Tire Inflator With Digital Pressure Gauge
The Auto Tire Inflator Can be either Mounted on the Bracket as a Wall Mount Auto Tire Inflating System on hold Individually as a hand held auto Tire inflator , just simply turned the red colour Knobs ( on the both sides of the Braket ) 90 degree, and Pull it out. Then Remove The Front Cover or Panel from the Wall System Including Auto tire Inflator with Mounting Braket Retractive air blow Gun.
Convenient operation ideal for car and bike tires ideal for air mattresses and rafts
Quickly check tire pressure Ready to inflate where and when you need it
- Body - Plastic ABS
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (Air Inlet with 20 Mesh Screen)
- Operating Pressure: 90 PSI.
- ON/OFF/LIGHT : Power Button / Backlight Button
- + : Adjusting the Pressure up
- -/ C/F : Adjusting the Pressure Down / Temperature Unit Switch(Celsius / Fahrenheit)
- UNIT : Pressure Unit Switch (PSI/Kpa/Bar/kg/cm2 )
- START / STOP : Start Inflating / Stop Inflating
- TURCK : Default Pressure for Truck
- SUV : Default Pressure for SUV
- SEDAN : Default Pressure for Sedan
- OTHER : Default Pressure for Other(Bike / Motorcycle / Ball)
- WARNING:Please replace new batteries while battery status indicates low battery.(black turn to white)
- Never connect to an air source that is capable of exceeding 120 PSI
HDT-02 Automatic Digital Tire Inflator
- Unit Changeable: truck , SUV , sedan , other
- Unit Changeable: PSI - Kpa - Bar - kg/cm2
- Measure Range: 90 PSI , 620 Kpa , 6.1 Bar , 6.3 kg/cm2
- Measuring Range form 0-90 PSI (+/-2%,@25°C)
- Temperature Range: -20 °C ~ 55 °C
- Large LCD Display for Easy Reading
- Automatic Switch ON off ZERO
- Automatic Shut off After 60 Seconds of Non-Usage to Conserve Battery Life
- Supply Voltage: DC 9 VOLTS
- 1/4" M Type Female Quick Coupler
- Air Hose Holder- Plastic ABS
- 1/4" 31 ft (800cm) Air Hose
- Blow Gun Holder- Plastic ABS
HDT-02 Automatic Digital Tire Inflator
Packing List: Plain Box
- 1.1 ON : To power on device, please short press the power button and the screen shows up the whole display and the back light is on for 5 seconds.
- 1.2 OFF : To power off device, please long press the power button for 3 seconds till the screen becomes dark
- 1.3 Light : To turn on back light, please short press the power button while device is in power on stage. ( P.S.: The screen shows up the whole display and back light is on for 3 seconds while installing the battery for the first time. )
- 1.4 C/F : To switch the Celsius / Fehrenheit, please short press the - to switch the temperature unit only in Normal Mode. ( Normal Mode : It is Normal Mode after you power on device. )
- 1.5 To switch the pressure unit, please short press the Unit to the PSI, Kpa, BAR, kg/cm2 and memorize the last unit you choose. ( Only use in Normal Mode ) To switch back to Normal Mode, please press the Unit in Operation Mode.
- 2.1 + : To adjust pressure up, please short press the + or long press the + to the pressure you need ( Only use in Operation Mode ) Operation Mode : It is Operation Mode after you choose Truck, SUV, Sedan or Other. - : To adjust pressure down, please short press the - or long press the - to the pressure you need (Only use in Operation Mode ) Operation Mode : It is Operation Mode after you choose Truck, SUV, Sedan or Other.
- 2.2 To start or stop inflating, please press the Start/Stop. ( Only use in Operation Mode )
- 2.3.1 If you choose the default pressure of Truck to inflate, the Buzzer will "bee" 2 seconds for 3 times and show the current pressure after finish inflating.
- 2.3.2 If you choose the default pr °C essure of SUV to inflate, the Buzzer will "bee" 2 seconds for 3 times and show the current pressure after finish inflating.
- 2.3.3 If you choose the default pressure of Sedan to inflate, the Buzzer will "bee" 2 seconds for 3 times and show the current pressure after finish inflating.
- 2.3.4 If you choose the default pressure of Other to inflate, the Buzzer will "bee" 2 seconds for 3 times and show the current pressure after finish inflating.
- 3 To enable or unable the Buzzer, please long press the "ON/OFF/LIGHT" till to short press the "Start/Stop" at the same time. short press the "Start/Stop" at the same time.
- 4 Use DC 9V Battery only.
- 5 Recommend to use under 90 PSI to input the device